A repo and template for Fiona requests for comments (RFC)

Sean Gillies

Hi all,

I intend to write a RFC concerning the breaking changes I proposed for Fiona 2.0. Where would these RFC be maintained and what would they look like? I am propose a template here:

Please comment on that PR if you would like to be part of a team that would review future RFC PRs. I hesitate to call this a steering council because I don't want to overdo the governance for a relatively small project, but that's close to what the RFC team would be.

--
Sean Gillies

Sean Gillies

Hi all,

RFC 1, Fiona 2.0 changes, is finished.

Thanks for the feedback. It's much better now than the first draft version.