Feedback on draft RFC 1?

Sean Gillies

Hi all,

I've got a draft for RFC 1: Changes for Fiona 2.0 at https://github.com/Toblerity/fiona-rfc/pull/2. I'd love feedback on the proposal, either here on the list or in comments on the PR, and will be happy to make changes. When we have consensus to merge (multiple reviews with approval), I'll merge it to master and we'll start making the proposed changes.

Thanks,

--
Sean Gillies

Sean Gillies

Thanks, everyone for your feedback! I've tried to account for all of it in updates to the draft today.