Support for measured geometries in Fiona 2.0

Marouane

Hello all,

I am new to the Dev group, I have previously worked a little on a fork of Fiona 1.8  to add support for the Polyline M geometries.
As I understand, measurement values support is a big change and there are a lot of things to consider before diving in. But I hope you guys agree that it's an important feature for the upcoming Fiona release. and it would allow extending M-values support to modules that use Fiona for read/write purposes such as Geopandas.

So what are your thoughts on this ? Suggestions ?