#help DLL load failed while importing ogrext #help

@rootsmusic

Please help a novice troubleshoot my import of the package into an environment that's summarized below.
OS: Windows 10
Conda 4.11.0
Python: 3.8.12
Jupyter: 6.4.8
fiona: 1.8.13.post1
geopandas: 0.10.2
GDAL: 3.0.2
pip: 22.0.3

When I import fiona, why does Jupyter return the error below?
~\.conda\envs\nc_vest_2020\lib\site-packages\fiona\__init__.py in <module>
     82     os.environ["PATH"] = os.environ["PATH"] + ";" + libdir
     83
---> 84 from fiona.collection import BytesCollection, Collection
     85 from fiona.drvsupport import supported_drivers
     86 from fiona.env import ensure_env_with_credentials, Env

~\.conda\envs\nc_vest_2020\lib\site-packages\fiona\collection.py in <module>
      7
      8 from fiona import compat, vfs
----> 9 from fiona.ogrext import Iterator, ItemsIterator, KeysIterator
     10 from fiona.ogrext import Session, WritingSession
     11 from fiona.ogrext import buffer_to_virtual_file, remove_virtual_file, GEOMETRY_TYPES

ImportError: DLL load failed while importing ogrext: The specified module could not be found.