Re: How to import GDAL embedded in new Fiona wheels

@tgrandje

Thanks.

So when Fiona's release states that 1.9a3 wheels "include GDAL 3.5.2, PROJ 9.0.1, and GEOS 3.11.0", what do they really include? The C++ core of GDAL?

I mean if I have to reinstall the GDAL package (which I allready tried, but ended in another error, possibly linked to a misconfiguration of virtual environement), won't I end up with two GDAL cores? How can that be a good solution?

(Note that I'm not critical of Fiona including GDAL; I'm 100% gratefull for it as it was my major trouble for switching between linux and windows)