Using Fiona to consume ESRI FeatureServer service

Chander Ganesan

Hello,

I'm attempting to use fiona to consume an ESRI FeatureServer service - I've pased an example call below..  The issue is that OGR's documentation indicates that so long as I omit the resultOffset parameter for the service, it will handle paging for me.  Case in point - OGRInfo returns the proper, expected count of 2000+ records.

However, when I use Fiona (or, in my case geopandas, which uses Fiona) I find that the paging doesn't happen - I get 1000 records and that's it.

Is there an option/argument to get fiona to handle paging of results with the service, as OGR does?

Thanks!