Re: installing Fiona and conflicting instillation information for Windows

Eyal Saiet

Rene, I agree 100%, but I thought if  my environment variables were correct that should not have mattered.
Anyhow, I uninstall GDAL from my programs and now rasterio as well cannot find the .dll files. Clearly the environment variable path=  C:\Users\esaiet\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\Lib\site-packages\osgeo\gdal301.dll  is not working, And, clearly rasterio is not directed to the  osgeo

So I need to do more homework on what I am missing here...