Re: installing Fiona and conflicting instillation information for Windows

René Buffat

At this point, I would recommend testing the Gohlke wheels on a clean Windows installation (following the instructions of Gohlkes homepage by the line and e.g. not modifying any environment variable if not required by the instruction etc.) and check if the issues persist on this system.

But I fear I can't contribute more to this discussion. I currently don't have access to a Windows computer and as I said, the last time I used these wheels is a long time ago (But then they worked quite well).