Re: Cannot install Fiona on Mac OS, GDAL installed via homebrew

amit@...

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply, and the relevant link - my issue came down to simply not having a properly updated and configured SDK version, once I took care of that, it works with out issues.

If anyone else comes across the same issue, here is what I did to solve it:

1. Download and install the lates version of [XCode](https://developer.apple.com/xcode/)
2. Browse to "/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs"
3. Ensure that the alias "MacOSX.sdk" points to the proper SDK version (mine has been pointing to "MacOSX11.1.sdk" instead of the appropriate "MacOSX10.15.sdk" - I am not sure when how or why happened exactly)
4. Install fiona