Where to Ask Questions

katsonandrew3.5@...

Hi I have been working with shapely and fiona for a few months now. I have an issue that I found mentioned on the github issues but the solution to it does not apply to mine. I was wondering where I could ask in case anyone could help me out. Thank you!

This is the issue I am referencing https://github.com/Toblerity/Fiona/issues/645

Sean Gillies

Hi,

This discussion group is the right place to ask for help. Make sure to provide details when you describe your problem and the steps you've taken to try to solve it. Python version, operating system, Fiona version, and the source of your software (pip? conda? elsewhere?) are often critical clues.

--
Sean Gillies

katsonandrew3.5@...

Great thank you. I will put together some information!